The Red Rocket is not an NCRS Top Flight or Bloomington Gold car, but previous owners have enjoyed taking it to shows and, over the years, it has collected quite a few awards. I think these awards are significant, as they're a testament to the cars originality, and how carefully it has been maintained.
- 1st place Diablo Valley Corvettes show at Southshore in California in August, 1994
- 1st place Diablo Valley Corvettes show at Southshore in California in August, 1995
- 3rd place Stock 63–67 at the Larry Park Memorial show in California in September, 1996
- 2nd Place Stock 63–67 at the Northern California Corvette Association Car Show on May 4, 1997 (with a score of 98.25 out of 100)
- 1st place Unrestored Corvette at the Hartford auto show in Hartford Connecticut in January, 1998
- 1st place Unrestored Sports Car at the Hartford auto show in Hartford Connecticut on January 4–6, 2000
- 6th Place Domestic Sports & GT 63–79 at the 16th Annual Dodge Vintage Festival Concour d'Elegance on September 6, 1998. The Corvette received a score of 91.6 out of 100, with most points lost for the engine compartment and the carpet (both areas which have received a lot of attention since).